How Do I Verify My Phone Number?
Woo hoo! Let's earn an SMS trophy!!!
To get your trophy for the SMS text verification, you will need to input your phone number and then input the code sent to you, by Jump Send via SMS. Here's how you get that baby added to your Jump Send profile:
- Start by logging into your Jump Send account while using Google Chrome as your browser and while using a laptop or desktop (this will work best that way), and then clicking on the trophy icon at the top of your homepage. Next, click "Unlock more!"
- From there, hover over the trophy for SMS Text and you will see the option to input your phone number;
- At this point, you need to make sure you put in your country code, as well as your entire phone number (complete with brackets around your area code). So, for example, it would look like this - 1 in the country code space; then, in the next slot, you can put your number in, (555) 555-555, complete with spaces and parentheses and a dash.
- Once you've added your phone number, click on the blue 'Send Verification Code' button.
- Finally, when you receive the SMS code we sent you, you will be prompted to input it into the 'Enter Verification Code' field, on the 'unlocked Trophies' pop up window. After entering the code, click on the blue 'Verify' button at the bottom of the page. Once you enter the code and verify, you will get the trophy and it will be colored in! :)