I'm not getting any notifications. Why did I stop getting emails?
You used to get emails saying your requests were approved, but you're not getting them anymore?
It sounds like your account has been 'unsubscribed' and that is an easy fix. :)
To check to see if that is, in fact, the reason why you stopped getting those email notifications, please go through the following steps:
- First, login to your Jump Send account, using your email address and password
- Next, click on 'My Account' in the top right-hand corner of your Jump Send home page,
- Then, in the drop-down tab that appears, click on 'Edit Account'
- In the page that opens, look for the 'My Profile' field, and click on the 'Notifications' link; you can find it directly above the blue 'Save' button
- Clicking on 'Notifications' will cause a pop-up to appear, listing the email subscription preferences of Daily Deals, Deal Approvals and Reminders.
To make sure you are receiving the emails for any, or all, of these categories, click on the box to the left of the email option. That will check the box and activate the mail-out for that category
Finally, to make sure your email notification choices are saved, click on the blue 'Save' button.