How do I archive and unarchive products?
Archiving and unarchiving products in your Jump Send account is a fairly simple process, and you can do both directly from your account.
To archive a product, first login to your Jump Send account and go to your 'My Promotions' page. From there, find the promotion you want to archive and click on the 'Edit' button.
Once the edit page opens, scroll down to the bottom until you see the red 'Archive product' button:
And that's it...your product is now archived!
But, if the product was already archived and you wanted to re-list it, please do the following:
- Again, login to your Jump Send account and then click on 'My Account' at the top right-hand corner of your Jump Send dashboard
- From the drop-down tab, click on "Edit Account"
- There you will see below "My Profile" a link to your 'My Archived Products'
- Once you click on 'My Archived Products', you should see a list of all your archived products; click on the blue 'Reactivate' button, to the left of the grey 'Requests' button forthe product you want to unarchive
- This will bring you to your product's detail page, and a 'Product Reactivated Successfully' message should appear at the top right-hand side of the page
Now you're ready to re-list that product!
If you encounter any issues, feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!