I Cannot See All My Selected Deals on My Selected Deals Page
There are a few things we can try to get those products back on your "Selected Deals" page, so let's take a look...
1) Are you using Google Chrome? Jump Send operates on all browsers, however, it was designed to be run on Google Chrome. If you are not in Google Chrome, please open up a Google Chrome browser and try again.
- Copy and paste chrome://settings into your chrome browser search/address bar
- Under Privacy, click 'content settings'
- If it is not checked, click it to allow
- Close all Chrome windows, and try again to view all of your Selected Deals in Jump Send. It should work now.
- Go to the Selected Deals page
- Right click the page and click 'inspect element' or 'inspect'
- Click the console tab at the top of the 'inspect element' window
Is there text highlighted in red? If so, that means you have an antivirus or firewall blocking the page. You will have to edit some things to get the firewall or antivirus to stop blocking the application.
Unfortunately, it is not something we can control on our side. Any changes must be done locally on your computer. Just be careful about what you do and do not allow...we don't want your computer to get a virus!
***Note -- If you have Kaspersky, you must add the Jump Send URL to Kasperky's 'Approved' list in order to get Jump Send to work properly. You can click on the following link for instructions: https://support.kaspersky.com/5418).
If you are still having trouble with this, please send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help you out. :)