How do I edit an existing Promotion? What if my product is Archived or the price changed?
Great question! You will want to edit your promotion for one of two reasons:
- First, please sign in to your Jump Send seller's account
- Next, go to your "Promotions" tab
- Then, if the final price is going to be different than the one you are currently offering, please proceed to Deny all pending requests. If you approve shoppers for a different discount than the one they applied for, they might become angry and/or confused...so it's best to remove all Pending requests before making any changes.
- From there, click on the blue "Draft or Published" button on the product, depending on the status of the Promotion. Set the Promotion to Draft status (if not already) so you can edit this without getting any new requests.
- After that, you'll be able to refresh the product information, change the start and end date of your promotion, change your support email, edit your coupon codes and/or edit your notes to shoppers. PLEASE NOTE: It's VERY important to make sure you delete any old codes so they are not distributed to new customers. Otherwise, they will get an error that their code is not working.
- Finally, review the information on the Final Step and click "Publish" at the bottom of the page. Once you do that, your newly adjusted product will be good to go (just double check to make sure it is published/active).
If you want to update the price to match Amazon's before re-listing the Promotion, so the final price matches on both platforms, you can do that on Step #2: Edit Listing. There you will see the price box and a blue circle arrow to refresh it:
If you want to re-list a promotion that has been archived, please follow these directions:
- Sign in to your Jump Send seller's account
- Go to your "Promotions" tab
- Make sure your Show Archived button is activated, meaning the background of the slider button is blue:
- From here you edit everything as needed, add your dates for this product to make sure it is active and current, enter in your new coupon codes, and/or write any new notes you wish to give to your new shoppers.
- Click "Publish" at the bottom of the page and your product will be live again!
You should be good to go, but if you get any errors or have any questions, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!