What if I run out of codes? Can I just add new ones?
Sure you can!
There are a couple of things to keep in mind though...
First, if your Promotion runs out of codes before the scheduled End date, it will remain in Published status on your Promotions page but it won't be visible on our Deals page for shoppers to apply unless you add new codes. That is in case you want to add more coupons to it or just leave it as is, with the codes already distributed :)
Second, the promotion and codes already distributed will remain active on Amazon's end, and will still work when shoppers try to use them until the end date you have set up for them in Jump Send and Seller Central.
So, if you want to add more codes with the exact same discount percentage, you will just need to create new codes for the same discount promotion in Seller Central.
Once you have those, come back to Jump Send and add them to your existing Promotion following these steps:
- First, please sign in to your Jump Send seller's account and go to your "Promotions" tab.
- Then, if the final price is going to be the exact same, you can leave any pending requests and approve them when the new codes are added. BUT...the price of your new codes should be the same as previously offered. If you approve shoppers for a different discount than the one they applied for, they might become angry and/or confused.
- From there, click on the blue "Draft or Published" button for the product to edit this, depending on the status of the Promotion.
- After that, you'll be able to refresh the product information, change the end date of your promotion (if needed) and add your new coupon codes to be distributed.
- Finally, review the information on the Final Step and click "Publish" at the bottom of the page. Once you do that, your newly adjusted product will be good to go (just double check to make sure it is published/active).
When you add new codes, the Promotion won't be sent automatically to the top...but you can contact our Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help to bump it up!